My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A bit quieter

Things seem to be quieter now than they have been in years.The only thing that has happened recently is my being touched as I was trying to drift off to sleep.Other than that. It has been blessedly quite. (Makes me wonder, if it's going to pick up again)

Now here's the kicker. :)
My mother lives right next door to us. She and I were talking a couple of days ago.She said she had come home from church one evening, and went to her bedroom to change. As she was changing, she heard strange music playing very softly.She started looking around to see if she could find it.As she got closer to her walk-in closet, it got a bit louder.She opened the door, and there on the floor was the source of the music. It was our grandsons baby swing. It has been in her closet for months, wrapped up in a plastic bag. There is no way it can come on by itself. Two separate switches have to be turned to make it play music.But there it sat. Playing music! She called for my dad to come in there and see it. But just as he got to her bedroom doorway, it stopped. So naturally, I wonder, if whatever was at our house, is now next door? Is that possible? I know there is no way in the world my mother would ever lie about anything. She is the belief that she is not risking her salvation by telling a lie. This had her kind of upset. Now when the Investigators come back in the fall, she wants them to come to her house too. And I can't say that I blame her.

Marty has been doing a lot of research on the land and the history of it. He has found quite a few interesting things. But I will get him to post some time soon, and tell you all about it. Guess that's it for now. And I'm not going to say that I'm sorry I didn't have more creepy stuff to tell about. I'm kinda happy I didn't! :)