My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Friday, May 31, 2019

Black shadow

It has taken me a few days to decide if I wanted to post this or not. I really had to think about it and ponder the possibilities. Would it give this thing strength? I finally came to the conclusion that only we can do that. I make sure to keep God in my home so there is no room for darkness. With that being said, I will tell you what happened recently.

Marty and I were both sitting in the dining room. We were the only two in there at the time. The kids and Cari were out in the sunroom and Chris was in their bedroom. Marty and I had been talking when out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. I quickly turned my head to see a dark shadow about six-foot tall disappear down the darkened hallway. Marty said, "Did you just see that?" I told him I had and we exchanged descriptions. We had both seen the same thing.

Cari was just about to say bedtime prayers with the grandkids. I asked her to wait a moment. I got Marty Chris and myself to spread out around the house. We all said the kids night time prayer loudly and finished it with the Lord's prayer. The kids thought it was fun to do this. So far, nothing else has happened. I will not accept or allow anything dark back into our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment