My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Friday, September 6, 2019

A new paranormal book.

For the past few months, I have been working on a new Paranormal book with a new client. This book is something else! It seems to have its own entity. Each time I sit down to write something happens. For example, two days ago, I sat down at my computer and opened the file. I had worked for maybe twenty minutes when Marty came in and asked me to look at his neck. He had been in the other part of the house. He said he bent over to pick something up off the floor and his neck began to burn. I lifted the hair at the base of his neck. And there were three perfect scratches beginning to form. A little later he sat down at his computer, not three foot away from me and his hair was pulled. I closed my file and began to work on a different book. Everything was fine for the rest of the evening.

Yesterday, I was in the dinningroom alone. It was quiet in the house so I thought it would be the perfect time to work. I opened my file and bagan to write. About five minutes into it, I heard the floor in the hallway squeak as it does in a certain spot. I kept working. Then it sounded as if someone was just standing there staring at my back. I could hear them shift their weight from time to time. But I would not give it the benefit of turning around to look. I turned some gospel music on my computer and continued to work. After a bit, I could tell the energy had left.

I don't like the fact that there is something here again. I truly feel like when I finish this book it will be gone. I have never had any book take me this long to write. It's just plain odd. Keep me and my family in your prayers guys. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment