My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Is something there?

I was really hoping that there would be nothing else to post for a while, but it doesn't look like that is the case. I don't know how or why, but it seems that things are trying to creep back in. The family is having vivid nightmares again at just random times. Marty and I have seen the dark shadow at the same time as it darted from the room. I bought a new bottle of perfume last week and sat it on the bathroom counter. We all woke to the smell of it the next morning as it completely filled the house. No one had been to the bathroom. Not long after, Marty and Chris decorated the house for fall and Halloween. They hung a skeleton in the middle of the room. We have used this particular skeleton before. But it was packed up for years. This is the skeleton...
It hangs between the living room and the dining room. We all noticed that it will turn and face whichever room the family is in. Right now, it is facing the dining room. But if we all go to the living room it will turn and face that direction. We have all checked it to see why it would be moving and there is no explanation. There are no windows open and no fans on. The family has agreed that if it continues, it will be removed.

I keep blaming the book that I am working on. We will see if the activity stops once I am finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment