My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hand Prints

Well, we all enjoyed the quiet and calm while we had it.But it looks like it's about to be the same old stuff again.We go to bed at night, and hear things moving in the kitchen.Last night as I lay there waiting for sleep. I was listening to the sounds from the kitchen when I heard distinct footsteps come into our bedroom.The footsteps were quick and light as if a small child were running. The came all the way up to my dresser and stopped. Of course, there was nothing there.

Over the past few days, being a typical mom and housewife. I have been complaining about the hand and fingerprints on my big bathroom mirror. Not the type of mirror that goes over the sink. But a really large mirror that we have on the wall. I will clean it, and in no time there are finger and hand prints on the top of it. I was complaining about this the other day, so my son goes in there to look.Then he says, "Umm, mom, look closer at those handprints." I had just noticed the smudging and hadn't really looked carefully at them. But now that I am looking, I see that these handprints came DOWN on the mirror, as if from the ceiling.No way could anyone have done that.So today I clean it once again, to see if they reappear in that manner.