My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Unexpected.

I had a bizarre occurrence last night. One that I have never experienced in this house so far.
Everyone was doing their usual nightly things. Guys were playing Xbox as the girls worked on graphics. My female pit bull came to me, needing to go outside. I got up to go let her out. As I walked down our hallway, I decided to peep into the spare bedroom to make sure our other female was in there so as not to have any conflicts.Just as I closed the door to the extra room, I looked to my right to go on down the hall. That's when I saw the dark shadow entirely cover my son's bedroom door. I froze in my tracks. I actually saw this thing move past the doorway from the light of the TV inside the room. The only person in that room was my sleeping grandson. Whom was now laughing and giggling.I was terrified to move further down the hall. I had a feeling like I was being threatened. Like I was not supposed to be there nor was I at all welcome. I had to think about letting the dog out the back door. All I wanted to do was get back into the sunroom with the rest of the family. I made my self-walk forward and let the dog out the back door. I stood and waited for her to come back in. It felt as if I wasn't alone. And it seemed to take forever for that dog to get back in the house. I returned to the sunroom and never said a word about what had just happened. I didn't want to scare my DIL to death before she went to bed. I think tonight I may try slipping a recorder in there.
I don't know what I saw last night. But it was very tall and very black. I know for a fact that we have a shadow person here. But now I'm wondering if maybe we don't have more than one.
I have never experienced that feeling in my home. And I can say, I never want to again.