My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The beginning of the end.......

It took me a few days to get my head on straight, to be able to post about the latest happenings. This part has scared me into some action. (More on that later.)
As you know. Everyone in my home has come down with different symptoms. And all four of us had had to go see Dr.'s (Marty had a kidney stone. Chris sank into a deep depression, Cari has been having issues with her stomach.And I have a severe sinus infection)
Saturday was when I made my last post. And Saturday night was when I reach my breaking point. I have spoken about all of us being sick. Well, Sat night was the sickest I have been in my 46 years of life. I lay here to sick to move my head from the pillow. And I never knew my DIL was on the other end of the house going through her own hell that same night. I remember laying there in bed, too sick to move.I looked up at the clock, It was around three am. I started to pray. I felt with everything in me, that I wouldn't make it through the night. I prayed with every fiber of my soul. I must have dozed off when I woke the sun was shining. But I could barely get out of bed. I was so very sick. I made it to the kitchen. And Marty still so ill himself, made us Coffee. As Chris and Cari entered the kitchen, you could just see it in there faces. They had become shells of themselves. As we all talked, I found out that Cari had the same thoughts I had, She didn't think she would make it through the night. I felt in my heart it was about to take one of us. I got up and turned every TV on in the house to preaching, rather loudly. I felt the power of god overtake my home till it brought tears to my eyes. It was like fresh air after the rain. I knew then that we were going to be OK.

Tomorrow, Cari and I will throw open the windows to this house and bless it inside out. We are two women that are claiming our home, our families and our lives back. If I have to do this every week for the rest of my life. So be it. I'm done with this thing. It's on its way out. NEVER TO RETURN