My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Saturday, January 5, 2019

An update?

It's been a while since I have done this (Posted an update.) I haven't looked at this blog in years. I opened it back up because I wanted to remove my books from print. I didn't like the fact that my grandchildren may find them one day and worry. So, I decided to open the blog back up to my readers and remove the paperback and Kindle versions.

I logged into this account just a little while ago. It's been a while since I have been here. I looked around a little. A lot of this stuff I had completely forgotten about. My life has changed so much since then. My granddaughter was born five years ago. I became an Author. I have had cancer. Just a whole lot has changed. I didn't think I would ever be updating this, but here I am.

I was taking a nap a month ago. Which I tend to do now that I am recovering. I had turned over to face my bedroom door and I saw a shadow quickly pass by. I assumed it was our son since he is really tall. I decided to go ahead and get up. I walked into the dining room and the only person on this side of the house was my eight-year-old grandson. He was at the dining room table playing with his tablet and using earphones. He didn't even look up when I walked in. I brushed it off and didn't think any more about it. That night, I told Marty what I had seen. We both just assumed it had been a trick of the light. A couple of weeks ago, Marty was walking into the kitchen. He stopped and bent over to pick a leaf up off the floor. Just as he went to straighten back up a big bottle of hot sauce came flying off the spice rack barely missing his head! We have lived in this house for almost thirty-five years now, and nothing has ever fallen off of that shelf. He and I exchanged a knowing look and didn't say anything about it. A few days after this I was getting something out of the refrigerator. I have Lymphedema in my right arm now due to cancer, and it is highly sensitive. Marty was in the kitchen with me, and I just assumed he bumped the refrigerator door causing it to hit my arm. I didn't say anything at the time, I knew it was accidental. But the door hit my arm a second time, and this time it was harder. I asked Marty to please be careful with the door. "I didn't bump the door," he said, from the other side of the kitchen. This completely caught me off guard. I am praying that we are not about to fall down the rabbit hole again.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment