My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Something New

Well, there has been somewhat of a change. Now I am being woke up around midnight instead of three.
And we have had some new activity that I need to document.

A few days ago, I ordered Marty a book from Amazon. He was sitting there reading his book, when he says, "Lisa, haven't you heard the name, blah blah blah?" I said, Marty! Don't say that out loud!! It was the name of one of the higher demons.And Marty didn't even think when he said it. It was a name that had been in something that he read a while back. He was just referring to that.But it still sort of creeped me out.
The evening went on without a hitch. The spoken name is forgotten. Until my DIL calls me over to look at my grandson.He was playing in the sunroom, wearing nothing but his diaper. He had three scratches running from the top of his shoulder down his back all the way to his diaper. I was shocked!! I carefully examined them, there was no way this happened while he was playing. He acted as if they weren't even there.If one of the dogs had scratched him, he would have cried hysterically. Also, my son and DIL were in the sunroom with him the whole time. They would have seen anything happen to him.(So he must have thrown a sharp object over his shoulder, right?) This really put me on edge.He acted like they didn't bother him. So we all tried to just forget about it. Marty had spent the latter part of the evening in our bedroom playing Xbox. When he finished his game, he just left the TV on with the volume turned off. As he usually does. Later, I went into our bedroom to brush out my hair for the night. Just as I reach for my hairbrush, the TV set behind me turned off. I turned to look at it, just as the screen was going dark. (So this was some sort of electrical issue. Even though we have no electrical problems, right?) I chose to ignore it and went on with what I was doing.
Amy continues to stay in bed with me at night. No longer staying in the front part of the house alone.

Last night I woke up @ midnight gasping for air like I was suffocating! It was like I was inhaling big gulps of air, but it just wasn't enough. I turned over to my side and tried to slow my breathing. I finally drifted back off .to be awakened a short while later by our Boston barking. He was standing on the foot of the bed, barking at our open bedroom door. I couldn't see anything. I listened for a while and never heard anything. But I had a horribly scared feeling. Like when you've just awakened from a nightmare.I snuggled into Marty's back and pulled the covers up to my chin. I recited the lord's prayer as I fell asleep.