My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Updating

I'm sorry it's been a while since I have updated. I have been spending most of my time working on Summer Graphics for my other two Blogs.

Our grandson has started screaming during the night again. I know most kids do cry at night. But this is a bit different. He is still sound asleep while he is doing this. We have researched night terrors. But have found nothing that will even compare to his symptoms. We had some of his blankets blessed. And so far that has worked. He slept all night the first night he took the blessed blanket to bed with him. (Thank you for that Dennis. I can't tell you just how much that has meant to us all.)

This past Tuesday morning. I had gotten up pretty early. (Before the clock ever went off.) As I came into the living room, I saw my son sitting on the couch and my DIL sitting on the love seat. You could see in their posture that they were both exhausted. Our Grandson had another night of screaming, so they both had been up all night. My son had to go to work in a few hours, so I talked him into going back to bed in my bed. That way he could at least sleep a couple of hours. So he went and got into my bed with his dad. My DIL and I made some coffee and sat down at our computers. We were sitting there working, the whole house was silent. Then from out of no where, we hear both bedroom doors open. One on each side of the house,e simultaneously!. We both jump to our feet. My DIL goes to check on our grandson, and he is sound asleep.I look in on my husband and son, both are snoring. As we settle back into our chairs. Thinking it must have been the wind. (With no windows or doors open.) Or it could have been the house shifting.(Yea, right.). We didn't discuss what had just happened. We just let it pass.

Wednesday morning. Marty said the activity in the house had kept him awake most of the night. He said sometime around midnight. Things in the kitchen and dining room had started moving around. He said that on two separate occasions he even listened to footsteps walking through the house. To hear him tell this made me feel validated and UN-nerved all at the same time. I have heard these same noises many many times while the house was asleep. And to finally have him experience it was a bit unsettling. I could halfway say it was just my imagination before. But to have him hearing it too made it real.

Our female Pit Bull Amy has recently taken to sleeping on mine and Marty's pillows like a cat.  This dog is eleven years old. She has NEVER done this. But for the past two nights, when we go to bed. She goes with us and curls up beside me. After about half an hour she will get off the bed and go to the sunroom to get on the couch. Usually, she would spend the rest of the night here unless she gets cold. Then she comes back to bed and gets under the covers with me. But now, around midnight, she comes back into the bedroom, gets up on the bed and goes to the very top of the bed and lays down on our pillows. She woke me up doing this last night. And she was trembling. I assumed she was cold. So I tried to coax her under the covers.She wouldn't budge from her spot. And she just kept staring out the bedroom door. I didn't hear or see anything. But apparently, she did.