My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nightly Visitor

I have spent the majority of my day, wondering just how I was going to go about getting this update done. I feel that I need to get this added. But yet, I wonder what will happen once I post this?

Just now, before I started to type. I have my page open, and I'm wondering how to start. The cold air from the floor vent is blowing against my leg. Then, the air on my leg stopped, but the central air was still running. I looked down to see what had blocked the vent. Of course, there was nothing there. I wonder if it wasn't trying to get my attention away from this update.

Do you know how it is to have a bad dream, then it's all you can think about the next day? That is how my day has been. I keep replaying last night events over and over in my head. I don't know if I am looking for answers or validation. But the tape just keeps rewinding.

Last night was a pretty typical night. Marty watched Science videos on the computer. Chris played call of Duty on the Xbox. My DIL and I worked on our own computers until late into the evening.
Marty and I went to bed around eleven to watch TV. I quickly fell asleep. Not long after, I woke from a horrible nightmare. It was a horrible demonic dream that had shaken me to the core. I looked at the clock, and it was just after midnight.I hadn't been asleep long. I snuggled up to Marty for some security and tried to go back to sleep.Only to wake up again from the worst demonic dream I have ever had! I was terrified! I lay there and tried to control my breathing as I listened to things moving about my living room. Knowing that the lights were all off and the kids had since gone to bed.The house was very active.I finally fell asleep again. I was sleeping on my back when I woke up this time. I opened my eyes to see the most hideous face I have ever seen, only inches from mine!!!
It had a horrible grin on its face as if it was enjoying the terror I had experienced all night.Out of sheer raw terror, i turned and mashed my face into Marty's back. I was too scared to move. The smell of urine was overpowering. (No, I had not wet the bed. I would have done much worse!) The stench had to be coming from this thing. I lay there forever with my face crammed up against Marty's back and my eyes shut tight.(This is where I heard the name."Amon". "I am Amon" It was clear as a bell. I had no clue what the name was, or what it meant.) The smell had started to fade as I drifted back off to sleep. When I woke, My neck was sore, and my face was still smashed against Marty's back. I ever so slowly turned to look. The face was gone. I breathed a sigh of relief, then pulled the covers over my head for the rest of the night. It was then that I noticed the dogs were not in the bedroom with us. That in itself was strange.The Boston NEVER leaves our room. But last night they were nowhere to be found.

Over coffee this morning, I asked everyone how they had slept. All said they went right to sleep and slept hard all through the night.That let me know, that the visitor last night was just for me to know about. Marty and our Dil are usually awake at different points during the night. But no one but me woke up last night.

I don't know the meaning behind this.And I'm not really sure I want to.