My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A needed Vacation

This isn't really going to be that big of a paranormal update. But more or less notes for me.

Marty, Chris, My DIL, Trevor and I all went up to Cherokee North Carolina for a few days. During our stay away from home. I never woke up at three thirty. I slept all through the night. To me, this was just amazing. It has been years since I was able to do that. But our very first night home, I was waking up at three thirty-three in the morning.
So, based on this, I don't think whatever it follows us.

*Note. Lacie, our female Pit was staying in the spare bedroom while we were gone. The moment we walked in, I went to let her out of the room, to go outside. And she comes full force at me, just trying to get out of that room.I could not control her at all. And no amount of talking was helping. Marty had to grab her from me and force her out the door. This has NEVER happened.That dog was hell-bent on getting out the closest door she could. But she knows she has always gone out the back door.Never has she gone out the front. (We have another pit female out in the front. If these two girls ever came face to face. It would be a fight to the death) But she was heading out the front door full force, as it was the closest to her. Marty and I both think whatever is in our home, must have terrorized her for the time we were gone. Makes me so sad.That is more than I can take. I will pay for a sitter or board my dogs next time. This will not be allowed to happen again. I let her down completely.