My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Can Spirit Energies make you sick?

I have heard and read many things about how the spirit world (Paranormal, if you will) About Spirit energies being able to make us sick. Well for the past three years. I have been to more testing places, and Dr. visits than I have in my whole life combined. I have never been a sick person. And hardly ever caught a cold. But, just to show you what I mean,
Here is my medication list. And I am only 46 years old.

Prescrip # 6026551        Nexium                                        40 MG              Once a day
Presrip # 6030660          Tramadol                                     50 MG              2 Tablets 3x a day
Prescrip # 6029415         Fluoxetine / Prozac                    20 MG                 Once a day
Prescrip # 6035304         Cyclobenzaprine / Flexeril       10 MG                   1 tablet 3x daily
Prescrip # 6033958         Gabapentin / Neurontin            300 MG                1 tablet 2x daily
Prescrip # 6028440         Meloxicam / Mobic   1               5 MG                  Once a day
Prescrip # 6028786         Crestor                                                                 Once a day
Prescrip # 6035306          Prednisone                              20 MG                2 tablets every day for 5 days as needed
Prescrip # 6045773           Naproxen                                 500 mg             1 tablet 2 times daily
Prescrip # 6040846           Calcium                                    500 mg             3x a day
Prescrip # 6040847           Vitamin D                                 1,000 units        once a day
Advair Inhaler                                                                    250/50 one inhalation 2x daily
Proventil                                                                           2 puffs every 4 to 6 hours as needed (Rescue inhaler)

Lidoderm Patches 3 patches for 12 hours daily
Vitamin D 1,000 units once a day

Yep. Amazing isn't it. When I look at this, I'm just shocked.
So that brings me to what has happened the last couple of weeks. I mentioned in my previous post that this thing had really been affecting Marty. Well, I have started feeling better. I have even been able to go off some of my meds. But the better I get. The worse Marty gets. Coincidence? I don't know. At this point, I don't know if I even believe in coincidence anymore.

If anyone out there has experienced something similar. I would love to hear from you.