My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Interesting Weekend

We had a fun Training / Investigation with some of our team members Saturday. However, we were in a very old graveyard. I have heard so many times that if you don't prepare yourself that things can follow you home. Luckily my family was well aware of this and took the proper precautions.We even joked about we didn't have room for any more hauntings here.

But as we expected, Saturday night got interesting here.
As usual, Marty and Chris were on the perspective xboxs. Chris was in the Sunroom. Marty was in our bedroom. Both of them wear Turtle Beaches, so they hear very little of what is going on around them. My DIL was on her laptop at the kitchen table. I am at my desk. When for no reason. The toilet flushes.And not just the sound you get from a faulty fill valve. It was a complete flush. I turn around to look at my DIL. She was looking at me. So I knew she had heard it too.We just go back to what we were doing, without mentioning it. Later, Marty goes outside to feed the dogs. As usual, he leaves the TV on, and his game paused because he knows he is coming right back. He had just walked out the front door when I heard the TV cut itself off. Followed by the Xbox. Yep BOTH! I turned to look at my DIL, again, she is looking at me. This time, with raised eyebrows.We say nothing about it. And go back to what we were doing.Marty comes back in, goes into the bedroom. And says,"Who turned off my TV?" I reply, "no one." He says, "OK.Gotcha" Then goes back to his game. Meanwhile, the toilet flushes a few more times.Not in a row. But spaced out about every five minutes or so.Finally, that gets on my nerves. So I get up, go to the bedroom doorway, and ask Marty if he would please stop the toilet from flushing.He gives me this funny look, so I have to explain that the toilet won't stop flushing randomly.(Just like a man) He says, let me know if it does it again. OK, fine. It didn't do it again. But still, he could have gone and checked, Right? LOL.

Th rest of the evening and night was rather quiet. Marty and I went to bed around midnight. We watched some TV, then got ready for sleep. Marty got up and turned off the TV. I snuggled into my pillow, ready to drift off. (About three or four minutes) And the TV comes back on. Marty gets up again, turns off the TV. He gets back into bed. Neither of us speaks about what just happened. We just snuggle in and go to sleep.

Sunday was uneventful for the most part.We all had a lovely lazy day at home.
But last night...We were all in our usual places (You know the evening drill by now.) When my DIL and I heard what seemed to be wagon wheels on cobblestone. I have never in my life heard this. But that is precisely what it sounded like. We only heard this a few times in about ten minutes. Then it was just gone.A few of our dogs, barked and or growled at a few unseen things. But other than those minor annoyances. Things were quite for the most part.