My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Our Black Friday

Last week, the guys were off work all week. So we spent the whole week doing things as a family.I can't remember when we have had so much fun. It was just like all was right with the world.And for once in a very long time. I felt perfect peace and contentment within myself. We were all together, and nothing would ever change that........until Friday. Friday, was the day that we had to drop Chris off. For some reason, I really had a hard time with it. And my poor DIL was just coming unglued. When we arrived home that evening. You could feel the heaviness when we all walked in. I knew the presence was there.You could almost smell it.
That night, Marty was up numerous time to chase unfound noises.While I slept, I was plagued with nightmares. The next morning didn't dawn bright and happy. More like dreary and impending. Marty and I were discussing the night over coffee. I stood up to go over and turn the AC down. Just as I stood, a baby gate in the hallway toppled over. Like something had tried to rush out of the room before it was seen. Marty and I knew how strange this was. But we let it go. Later my grandson's toys played by themselves just as I started to walk down the hall. This time it was me and my DIL in the house. My grandson was sound asleep.We listened to the eerie toy sounds without speaking. I felt that familiar chill go up my spine. But I continued to walk down the hall. Just as I got right outside my grandson's room, they stopped. My DIL went in to see about him, and he was sound asleep.
Sunday seemed to be uneventful