My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Footsteps

This is just a quick update. But it was something relatively new to me.

My daughter in law has been telling me for years that she hears footsteps at night. Their bedroom is at the end of the hall, and she hears these footsteps in the hallway. Well, I have never had the opportunity to experience this, until the other night.Marty and I were getting ready for bed. We always go to bed before the kids. So we were doing our nightly routines. I head for the potty, then Marty shows up to use the potty also. I heard Marty coming down the hall, as I do every night at this time. He came on into the bathroom with me. Then we listened to our son Chris, hurry down the hall into their room, then back up the hallway to the living room. Chris is a rather tall guy. And you could tell by the footfalls that he had a big stride.We had just finished up in the bathroom and went into the living room to say goodnight to the kids. I expected to see Chris just sitting back down.But to my surprise, he was sitting. I asked if he had just been down the hall. He says, "no." Marty and I just glance at each other and leave it at that. After we got into our bedroom, I asked Marty if he had heard Chris hurry down the hall while we were in the bathroom.He too listened to the exact same thing.As usual, we just let it go and go to bed. I mean, what else can you do?