My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A strange awakening

Last night was utterly ordinary. Nothing strange at all.Marty and I went to bed around ten and watched a bit of TV. We turned the TV off around eleven and settled in for sleep. At precisely 12:05, I was awakened by someone standing behind me and shaking my arm.I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder, expecting to see one of the kids. But no one was there! And this thing had been shaking me hard enough to shake the bed.Once I realized what had just happened, my first reaction was to dive for Marty's side of the bed while loudly whispering Marty! Marty! Of course, he was sound asleep. So were the two dogs at the foot of the bed. Was I dreaming? Nope! No way! I could still feel the hand on my arm!! I curled up beside Marty. Wait! Not happening! My back is now to the door, and that is one high level of creep factor I have going on. So I turn over, put my back to Marty and snuggle in.I lay there thinking about what had just happened.........If this thing can actually shake me awake, what else can it do?. OK. I'm awake now......should not be thinking that at all..........going to be a long, long night.