My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Concerned

A few nights ago, the kids (I say, "kids." But I'm referring to my son and his wife.) They were woke up twice during the night with something hard-hitting their bed(Hard enough to shake their whole bed!).They never figured out just what it was. But previously, my daughter in law had told me that she felt that "It" had returned to their room.So yesterday Marty went back and re-blessed their room, but this time, he went ahead and got our room too. So I'm happy to say, we are all sleeping now.And the olives have helped us all. Oops. I guess I had better explain the olives.
**Green Olives. If you are having nightmares. Eat 5 or 6 green olives before bedtime. The dreams will stop. OR, if you want to remember your dreams eat 5 or 6 olives before bed time and you will remember your dreams the next morning.Try it. It really works! We had all been having horrible vivid nightmares. But thanks to the olives, they are gone.