My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Things that go bump in the night.

Yesterday, we were all just sitting around talking, when our DIL mentioned something about someone getting up during the night.After some discussion, and much to every ones surprise. Our son and his wife said that around 1:30 they had heard someone walk down the hall to the bath room.They didn't hear the bathroom door close, but they heard the toilet flush.Then the footsteps went back up the hall, opened the spare bedroom door, Closed it, Opened it, closed it, then proceeded into the kitchen.And it wasn't Marty nor I. So just who was this creating all this noise in the night? Naturally they both were a bit freaked out when they found out it wasn't us.So last night, just before bed, i sat a digi recorder in the hallway and one in the kitchen. I have yet to listen to them. But if i have anything, i will be sure to share. :)

Last night, i was plagued with the most horrible nightmares.They are still playing over in my head. Each time i would wake up during the night, I would have that childhood terror feeling.( I so hate that feeling!) Anyway, it has left me feeling really drained today.

No comments:

Post a Comment