My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Airborn objects?

Yesterday was a very normal day.Nothing happened that WE would call unusual.

Marty and I went to bed about midnight. The house had been freezing all day. So being under the covers was a very welcome treat for me. We watched TV for about an hour. Then went to sleep.A bit later I woke up to find Marty's water bottle in the bed with us. One of us must have bumped it off the headboard. I went back to sleep.Shortly after that our Boston woke me up getting down off the bed. I thought I had heard something just before that but wasn't really sure if I heard it or dreamed it. I dozed back off. Then I was smacked in the forehead with something hard!Which is really a shock when you are sleeping. I reach above my pillow to retrieve the flying object and sat up to turn the light on. Adjusting my eyes to the bright light, I realized I was holding a box of Tylenol sinus that had also been on the headboard earlier that night.My words were WTF? I looked over at Marty who was sound asleep. That was it. I had to get up. I sleepily walked into the dining room. My DIL was sitting at the computer, so I sat down across from her and helped myself to a cigarette. I told her what had just happened and why I was up. She informed me that she had been listening to the noises from our room for quite a while. We talked for a bit, then I decided to return to bed and turn the TV back on. At least that would give me some light. I was really starting to get creeped out. I got up to head back into the bedroom, and just in the doorway lay a stuffed dog that my father had given me.I was totally blown away to see it laying here just inside my bedroom door. This was always kept put away. It is a very special item to me. And to know that it had been thrown from my bedroom really shook me up. I entered the room and turned the TV back on. I crawled back into bed and was going to wake Marty and tell him what was happening. As I looked over at him, he was just removing my bra from his head.Handing it to me, he says, "I really don't need this." Now that made me giggle a bit. My bra had been hanging over by the bedroom door. Before it decided to fly across the room and attack Marty. I was a bit creeped out by this whole experience. And I left the TV on, just so the light would help me fall asleep. The rest of the night was pretty quiet on our end of the house.