My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Not a happy Camper

We had a great meeting with our new "family" Friday. And it gave us some new things to think about concerning our "guest."(Thanks for your input guys!)
Now I'm a bit concerned with the recent happenings. Our DIL has had an experience that I won't discuss on here. But she spoke with me, in detail about this yesterday.After discussing this with her.I also had an extraordinary experience last night. For now, I'm going to leave it as My mind played tricks on me last night.

I have been noticing a change in our grandson recently. I spoke with Marty about this in great detail. And to my surprise, he had seen the same thing. Our grandson is only a year old. Way to young to be telling his mom and dad no. But he does. And just the other day, he leaned in toward my DIL like he was going to give her the sweetest hug.He glanced past her, then just as she went to hug him, he slapped her face! Really hard for a child! But then he laughed like what he had just done was funny.I was horrified. But I blew it off as "just being a little boy." But now he is starting to hit his mother each time she corrects him. I'm very concerned about this behavior. As no one in this home hits. Where did he pick this up from? He is only with the four of us. I really don't like what I am seeing. And it gives me a bad feeling. But my mind keeps telling me, it's just a coincidence.

Last Night as Marty and I lay down to watch TV. Our Boston kept alerting to the corner in the bedroom.We never saw anything there. But it held his attention for a long time. We told the kids to be alert while they were up. And not long after that, as they got ready for bed. Our grandsons potty started to play music by itself.Then did this four more times in five minutes that it took them to get ready for bed. As they were telling us this, this morning. Something knocked really hard on the sunroom window. We all heard it, the dogs barked. But there was nothing there. The knock has happened again since this morning. Again, we all heard it, the dogs bark. But there is nothing there.
Just as I was typing this. My printer (That sits beside me,) just came on by itself. I swear, this just keeps getting stranger and stranger! But back to the potty topic. Our grandson absolutely refuses to have anything to do with his potty today. The kid screams bloody murder when you start toward it with him.And he has always loved the potty chair as he gets a reward (Hershey's kiss) after. But not today. He wants nothing to do with it. Since he reacted so negatively to it. I have taken a digital recorder and placed it in the bathroom. And we are going to get the place set up with some cameras today. I'm not sure how I feel about this. But it's time to do something.We just can't keep letting this go on the way it's going.