My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Where do i start

I've been sitting here thinking that I need to update. But I really don't even know where to start.

I have always heard that spirits and energies can bring you down emotionally. Well, I am now living proof that they can. My family has hit rock bottom, financially and emotionally. I no longer have the energy to fight. I am truly exhausted both spiritually and physically.

Yesterday, my one-year-old grandson was playing in our sunroom. He had a "baby bible" that he was throwing around the room. His mother corrected him and told him it wasn't nice to throw books. Well, this made him furious, and he began to scream at the top of his lungs.(I was sort of shocked at this.) So she picked him up, he reached out and pinched her while gritting his teeth and shaking. He actually brought blood! As she broke the hold he had on her, he then leaned in to bite her! Luckily he got her shirt instead of her.She put him in his room for a timeout. As she returned to the sunroom, she was just in tears. Asking what made him do that? We did he behave that way? I felt so sorry for her. But I had no answers. I was shocked myself that a one-year-old could do such a thing!

Well, we decided, as a family to all hold hands and recite the lord's prayer at bedtime last night.
Our DIL informed me this morning that it made matters ten times worse. She said our grandson screamed at the top of his lungs repeatedly last night. And each time she went to check on him he was just laying in his crib like nothing was wrong.And would give her a sweet smile.She finally got him in bed with her and my son to see if he would go back to sleep. But then he began to point and talk to something in the hallway.She kept trying to divert his attention. Then he started to play peek a boo with something in the hall.She said she told him not to do that. Then all the dogs in the yard went crazy!Scratching and knocking began on the walls. She spent a very sleepless night.

We have decided, as a family, to go room to room and cleanse our home. This time, including our grandson. I don't know what this will do. But we have to try. We thought new years may be a good time to get this done. We all know that we have to get this thing out of our home and lives.And together, we will prevail.