My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Bringing you up to date

I have missed a few posts here. So I am going to bring you up to date. And then go from there. We had our house, property and selves blessed again on Wednesday the 23rd. But before the blessing. The activity really mounted again. As if it knew what was coming as was frantically trying to stop it.

I think this is Monday night...
It was the typical night. Watch a bit of TV. Then go to bed. Around midnight, I didn't fully wake up. But I was in the worst pain I had ever felt. I was bringing this pain into my dream. In my dream, I was impaled on a wrought iron fence. It was dark. But the pain was unbearable. I was afraid to move. Then my neck was hurting. It was getting hard to breath...was there a tree branch around my neck? I had to find out. But it was too painful to move. Slowly I reach toward my neck while the pain between my legs is excruciating.I reach up and grab a hand. A hand?!  I am awake now!! Marty is in bed beside me. Inside me. But he can't be causing this much pain! And he is chocking me. But yet, His shallow breathing tells me he is asleep. I start kicking and pushing him. He slowly wakes up. I am beyond furious! I get up and go to the bathroom to clean up from sex that I didn't have. Marty comes with me. Very confused. But yet, angry. Or should I say defensive? Because I am mad. We finish up in the bathroom and come into the kitchen. We are whispering, when Cari comes in and says, Are you guys OK? Marty and I assure her we are fine. She keeps looking at me like she knows something is up. Marty and I neither one slept the rest of the night.

Tuesday afternoon, We were all sitting outside enjoying coffee on the porch. I got up to go inside and get each of the dogs a piece of candy.(We buy them the peanut butter Halloween candy, that comes in the black and orange wrappers. It is basically souped up peanut butter. :) ) I open two pieces for each dog. That was about twelve wrappers. I opened them on the kitchen table. I then went back to the front door and handed them out to Marty, to be passed out.I then gathered all the wrappers, threw them away, washed the table off. And went back out to join the family. Some time had gone by when my grandson asked for a drink. I get up to go get it for him. As I step into the house, I Saw the first candy wrapper on the floor. Then, spaced about five to six inches apart are all the candy wrappers, leaving a nice trail to the trash can. At first sight of this wrapper trail, my heart leaped into my throat. But then I got angry. It hurts me to bend over so much. And now I had this mess to clean up. I finished then went back to my seat on the porch. I didn't say a word. What's the use? We all know something is in our home. The afternoon had given way to the evening as we enjoyed the fall weather. The air was getting just enough of a chill to it, that it was time to wrangle the grandson into the house and into the Bathtub. We are all standing at this point, gathering coffee cups and such.When one of our dogs starts screaming from the top of the yard. Screaming like something is hurting it. Marty and Chris race across the yard. The dog is fine. And upon shining a flashlight, there is nothing there. And nothing to be seen anywhere around. After we go into the house. We hear another dog screaming. Another race across the yard. Yields nothing again. Finally, all gets quite as we settle into our evening routines. Then from out of nowhere. All the inside dogs start to bark. It was loud and scared the crap out of me! It took some coaxing to get them to settle down. But finally, they did. Only to sit and tremble. Each dog acted as if they were freezing! They just sat, blank stare and shaking. This went on for the rest of the night. And really was quite creepy.

Wednesday morning. Everyone concluded they hadn't slept well the night before. And today is going to be a HUGE day. Our Paranormal team. Along with a news reporter and cameraman are coming to the house late this afternoon. To 'document" our case. And It's our son Chris's Birthday. What a day we have in store........