My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

New Beginnings

It has been days since the house blessing took place. This house has been fantastic. It's a perfect place for a family and grandchildren. It's just perfect! I'm not going to say that it hasn't done anything at all to try to get our attention. It just doesn't work that way. And I would be lying to you. If something happens. We do not give it any recognition. And we praise God out loud for all he has done for us. Eventually, the word of God will rid us of anything unclean. It just takes a bit of time. This didn't all happen overnight. So we can't expect it to leave overnight.

Now. You have come a long way with my family and me. Maybe it has entertained you. Perhaps it has scared you. Or perhaps you have used this as an educational tool. Either way. I want you like we did. To walk away from this with something positive. I will give you a few that I locked away in my heart.
God loves us unconditionally.
It doesn't matter if you pray regularly. If you sincerely call upon God. He will be there for you.
God is still working miracles.
Family is well worth fighting for.
Never give up. You are much stronger than you think.
It's OK to cry.
It's OK to look back. But keep your feet moving forward.
No matter what hardships you are facing in your life. You are not alone. Just ask God to walk with you.

I want to give my sincerest thank you to the entire team or CSRPRI. For three long years. They fought for us and with us.And now, through our experience. I hope our places on this team can lead us to help others that are living in a real Paranormal world.