My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

House Blessing

The morning of the house blessing, I was up pretty early. Being that I hadn't slept well. Not long after me, Marty got up and joined me for coffee. As we each sat at our computers. I decided to turn on our gospel song. Not long after the song started, I saw Marty tense up. I asked if the music was bothering him. And he said, "No." ( I thought maybe he just wasn't awake yet.) So I let it play a little longer. In the meantime, I was talking with Brandon Hudgens in my email. Brandon advised me to take Marty out of the house. So I did. I asked him to come out on the porch with me. In just a few minutes, he was laughing and smiling like himself. Seeing him like this. I hated having to even go back in that house. It just wasn't fair that It could do this to someone I love. But tonight we are ending it for good. So its time here is limited.

We met With Dennis Carroll at Townville to go over how the house blessing would be carried out. We knew better than to discuss this at home. As it is always listening. After speaking with Dennis, and hearing what he was going to do. I knew in my heart one of two things was about to happen. All hell was about to break open. Unlike anything, we had ever seen.Or, This thing was going to shrink back into the shadows and be gone for good.The waiting to see which it was going to be was hard. I prayed a lot that day. And clung to my faith in God.

When we initially planned this house blessing. We had agreed to allow a photographer and a reporter document the blessing. I had no clue just how awkward and uncomfortable that was going to be. She asked me a lot of personal questions that I wasn't going to answer. At the end of the day. This is still my neighborhood. With my family and friends. I want to keep it that way.

Dennis called us all inside to start the blessing. I felt like we were walking into battle. (We were)  But we would be battling for our home, our land, our lives. Was I strong enough to do this? Dennis anointed each of us. And started to pray, He asked that we recite the lord's prayer with him.It started off quite. But as we prayed, our voices grew louder and more forceful. It was amazing. I knew God had come into my home. You could feel his presence walking among us.My tears began to flow.We were in the presence of God. There was nothing Dark anymore. Dennis continued to pray and bless our home. As I continued to cry and thank God for what he had done for us. It was over. The house was brighter. I could breathe again. It's over.