My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Home, New happenings.

We moved into this home on a warm Summer day. Marty's young brother had come to live with us. By now our son was two, and just starting to enjoy the outdoors.I had all the windows open in our home as I began to unpack boxes. The boys were playing just outside the living room window.I could hear their playful banter as I went about unpacking.Bending over a box of books, I froze.I could hear Marty's brother (Whom was ten years old) talking, and when I heard the old man answer him back, my blood went cold. Some stranger was outside with my boys! I raced out of the house, lept off the porch and ran around the corner of the house. There stood my two boys looking at me in shock as to why I had come running out.But there was no one else there.I look at(name change) Brad, and said, "who were you just talking to"? He said, that old man, and turned as if to look at "the old man." And I could see the alarm on his face when he realized there was no one there. Then he tearfully tried to convince me that the man had just been there. I told him I believed him. But did not dare tell them that I had heard this man myself.I just quickly decided it was time for some lunch. And scooted my two boys into the house, while looking over my shoulder. I locked the door as we went into the house.

Later that night, after the two boys were safely in bed. I was discussing the events of the day with Marty. At one point I decided to go pour us each a glass of tea. I got up to leave the living room and noticed that the kitchen light was off. I asked Marty why he had turned that light off, knowing it was all the way through the house and clear across the kitchen to turn it back on. Not really easy to navigate in the dark. He got up and came over to the living room doorway where I was standing. His response was, "I didn't turn that light off." I said, "now that's just creepy." No sooner were the words out of my mouth, when the window blind behind us went flying up! At that point, My knees buckled, and I slid down the door frame. It had scared the holy crap out of me.

A few weeks of being in this home, my young son came to me and said there was a "green Monkey" outside waving to him. I took him by the hand and led him outside and asked him to show me the Monkey.He pointed to a huge Pecan tree in our backyard. And said. "He's behind that tree." I started toward the tree with the intentions of showing him there was nothing there.But he erupted in blood-curdling screams! NO MAMA! DON'T GO BACK THERE!! He was so frightened that all I could do was pick him up and cuddle him and reassure him that nothing was there. This went on daily for weeks. Marty nor I were ever allowed to approach the tree to show him nothing was there. I thought this was just probably a childhood thing. I didn't like the fact that my son was scared, but it seemed harmless enough. Until he said that it was motioning for him to come to it. Now that really frightened me. Something we couldn't see was motioning for our young son to go to it. I was once again, ready to move. Which brings us to where we are now.