My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Restless

A very rough night last night. I kept waking every little bit, feeling kind of uneasy. No reason to be feeling that way. But for no reason, I would just be suddenly awake, even though I was exhausted. If felt sort of like there was an electrical charge in the air.Like during a thunderstorm when you're waiting for that next clap of thunder. Ugh! I really needed to sleep last night. I have an important appointment today. And now, I feel like crap. Today is really not starting out good.

Yesterday afternoon, My son, daughter in law and I were all in the front room, when we all heard a faint whistle.It would have driven my dogs nuts if it had come from outside. But none of them barked.And it really sounded like it originated in the center of the room.
Just as I was typing this, a frigid breeze just went past me. No reason for it. No fans and no air conditioning are on.No windows are open.

I'm really starting to get frustrated at this point.

9:06 AM
Marty and I are having coffee at our computers this morning. I look over at him, and just past him, on the table in the living room sets the pepper shaker. It was on the kitchen table when we all went to bed last night. Odd. No one in the house even had pepper the previous night...