My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Interesting

We had some major storms last night. But I didn't think anything about it.I had our dog on my mind yesterday. One of the boys we have had the longest just had major surgery, and I was thinking about him when I went to bed.Woke up a few times during the night. Nothing unusual. The clocks went off at six this morning. I reach up and turned off the electric clock and then reach for the wind-up clock, my hand bumped it and knocked it over., it went silent, good enough. Marty and I got up. Marty went to make coffee, and I noticed the coffee pot had already turned off. (It has a two-hour delay on it.) And it had been set for five . Why was it off? I made a fresh pot, not wanting stale coffee.We got our coffee and sat down at our computers.About fifteen minutes later, the alarm clock goes off in the bedroom.Now that's strange. Maybe I just didn't have it off good enough when I bumped it over? I went to turn it off.I picked it up and looked at it. 6 AM? I showed it to Marty. That was strange that the clock was showing 6 am. I looked at the clock on the stove, 7:30? No. It is about 6:45. The clock on the coffee pot is now reading 8:00 AM. OK. Wait just a minute. I know that storms can knock off the power and screw up the clocks. But when that happens it's ALL clocks. Not just random ones.And my clocks are jumping all over the place this morning. Yet the clock on the microwave appears to be fine. Marty and I discuss how strange it is. Then kind of forget about it.About an hour later, our DIL gets up and comes into the kitchen. Marty and I both say good morning. She sleepily, peers at us through squinted eyes, and says, "What time is it?" My clocks are all screwed up...........