My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Friday, June 10, 2011

The dog, an escape artist?

Late yesterday afternoon, we noticed that every time someone in the house closed the bathroom door, it would reopen itself. We checked the catch on it. Closed it and pushed it.It would not open in the closed position. We walk back into the kitchen, and it opens itself. Usually, I would have just left it open and forgot about it. BUT, I had a female Pit Bull locked in there yesterday, due to the heat outside. And I just couldn't have her getting out and roaming around the house.We had to finally put her back outside. Because no matter what we did that door just wasn't going to stay closed.We have never had that problem before.

Today has been quite so far.