My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Storms. Inside and out.

We had sever storms most of the night last night. And may or may not have contributed to the activity.

As we got ready for bed, we naturally shut down the computers.Upon doing this, I realized that my house had not been totally dark since the investigation.I considered setting up a cam but brushed that thought quickly aside.Nothing was going to happen, and I shouldn't be expecting it to. So with that thought, Marty and I settle into bed to watch some TV. As we are laying there, Marty says, do you feel that? I hadn't noticed it until he spoke.But the fan that was standing in the doorway and blowing across our bed had actually stopped blowing on us. As if something was standing directly in front of the fan, blocking the air. This only lasted about 30 seconds, then was gone.A bit later, as we still watched TV, I felt a sudden hot air on my face.Best described as, someone breathing in your face. And then the stench was horrible! Marty yells at the dog for this and tells him to get off the bed. I said,"It's odd that I felt that with him laying down there at your feet." Marty's response, "You felt that too? But little did we know then, Chris and Cari on the other end of the house, we're pretty much going through the same thing, at the same time.
Finally, we turn off the TV and get ready for sleep.Marty drifted off rather quickly. While my new medication was keeping me awake.As I lay there waiting for the sleep that was eluding me, I felt the sheet trembling on my right arm. My thought...It's just the fan blowing on you. My response..Then why are you no longer feeling the fan blowing your face and hair? Then that very second, the sheet is roughly yanked down to my waist! My heart began to race. It took me a moment to realize what just happened. I blamed the dog. But soon realized the dog had been under the sheet with me and hadn't moved.So I reach down and pull the sheet back up.Then I turn over and snuggle to Marty. Well now, my back is to the door, and this feels just creepy. So I turn back over and face the door. Our cell phones are lending enough light to see around the room. So I lay there looking around, then I hear Chris come up the hall. I wait for the kitchen light to come on........nothing. So I wait to see the light from the refrigerator.........nothing. Then I hear the footsteps in the hall again. (Chris and Cari heard the exact same steps from their room.) I finally ask Marty if he is sleeping. He says, No. I say It's starting to get creepy. He says i know. Just try to go to sleep.At that time we hear a woman's voice speak. I couldn't make out what she said. But I asked Marty if he had heard that. He says, yes, 'It was a woman's voice." I say, NO!! THAT WAS MY VOICE!! We had just heard me talking. But I wasn't saying a word.........