My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quiet? Or maybe not...

The last couple of days have been kind of quite. Which happens from time to time.But usually, once we let our guard down, something big will happen.For the past two nights, we didn't run any cameras.And things were quite for the most part.

Tuesday afternoon, Cari and I were working at the computers, when we both turned to look at each other. I say, "Did you just hear that?" Cari just smiles and says, "yep."We both turned back to our computers.We had both heard a young woman laugh. Very noticeable in the quite room.But odd, because it's always been a male voice that we hear.Do we have a different one now? Great! Now it's like double the trouble.

This morning was sort of strange, as I woke up with my pajamas half off.That has never happened before.And I don't remember waking at all last night.As usual, Marty got a good laugh out of it. And I was a bit creeped out. Not scared, mind you. But it leaves me a bit confused and wondering. Maybe I need to set up a cam in the bedroom.

I have two cams running today to see if we can capture the female voice.