My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It was LOUD!

Sunday was exciting, to say the least.Quite a few times, Marty got his sleeve tugged.Sort of like how a child will pull the sleeve of an adult to get their attention. This happened so many times that he started to get annoyed with it.

Sunday evening, we were all getting ready to eat dinner and watch TV.(Sort of winding down for the evening.) Marty and I were in the kitchen, our DIL was at my computer, and Chris was walking into the kitchen when we all heard this loud POP.(If you have ever listened to the kids "snap and pops" that activate when thrown on the ground.) It was much like that. But loud enough to hurt your ears! And it happened BEHIND all of us. We checked out everything we could possibly think of, and never found what it was.This really has me puzzled. Could that be paranormal? Do things like that happen when you have an "energy"? If anyone knows anything about this, please message me. I would love to know.

Later that night, Marty and I went to our bedroom to watch TV. I had my head laying on his chest when we both felt something between us. It felt like a moth had fluttered between us. It was actually against my cheek!And it was strong enough to tug Marty's cross on his necklace. We both got up, turned lamps on. But never found what it was. There was nothing to be seen anywhere.

Yesterday seemed to be pretty quiet.Nothing much happened. Until about 5 am this morning. Marty and I were awoken by another really LOUD noise. It was the sound of something hitting the floor in our bedroom. Marty raised up to see Amy staring at the wall and turning her head from side to side as she moved her ears back and forth. Like she heard something we couldn't. We got up and checked. Again, nothing was out of place at all. No explanations.

Just a few moments ago, I went into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee.( This is a big coffee family. We easily make four or more pots throughout the day.) We have a small decorative bowl that we keep our coffee filters in. Marty reaches in to get one, and there was a strange bug in it. He threw it away and got out another, the same thing, it had a bug in it too. We started looking, and this bowl was full of these bizarre bugs! They were crawling all over the coffee filters! We looked around, there was not a single bug in the whole kitchen. Only on the coffee filters. As if they were put there for us to find. They were not there 30 minutes before. And I can't find another bug anywhere at all. It seems to me that this "thing" may be getting stronger. I hope and pray not.