My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Which room now?

I have come to the realization, that our "unseen guest," just may not ever leave. Sigh.....
I don't know why it is even here. I don't know what it wants.I don't know how it got here. I don't know how to make it leave.And I'm sick of searching for the answers to all of the questions, and hitting brick walls.I'm tired of not sleeping at night. I'm tired of my dogs being frightened. I think I'm just tired.
But what do I do? Moving is NOT an option. My family owns this land, and I don't see being anywhere else.
With being as frustrated as we all are. We decided (as a family) since we can't seem to make it leave. To at least try to make it stay out of the kid's room. Marty, being the head of the house, went into their room and told it had to leave that area. (Using blessed olive oil and kosher salt.) Well, it freaking worked. NOW, it seems to have moved to our room! OK, I KNOW it has moved into our room. The dogs are no longer sleeping at night. They have both moved to the foot of the bed and lay with their tails tucked.Where they once loved to cuddle with us. They no longer sleep under the covers but have chosen to lay on top of the bed. As we are trying to go to sleep, random things are being moved around in the bedroom.That sort of frightens me. I know that it shouldn't.But laying in a dark room, hearing things above your head on the headboard shift around, makes one a bit uneasy.Not to mention, the stuff on both dressers moving. For example, just last night. Levi first got onto the bed with a small toy ball with a bell inside it. He played with it a bit, then went to sleep. Marty and I both heard that stupid ball fall off the bed numerous times during the night.But Levi never stirred.So I knew, laying there with my eyes closed, that each time it hit the floor, something had put it back on the bed.
My poor Amy is an old dog. She has always slept right up against me under the covers.But now, if she curls up there in her spot. She will leap up and run to the foot of the bed. Like something has hit her.That is breaking my heart. I have tried to coax her back up there with me. But she just won't do it. Seeing how much this was bothering me, Marty once again got forceful and told our guest that it had to stop. So far, it hasn't worked, and I grow more tired and more frustrated daily.I can't describe how it makes me feel to see my sweet Amy be so uncomfortable in our room. Where once she would have been the first one on the bed waiting for me to snuggle her. Now she is the last one on the bed. And very hesitant about being there at all. I don't like this.