My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Images, Video and EVP's.

After much debating, we decided to see if maybe we could reach a common ground with our unseen guest. In a nutshell, this family needs some peace and quiet. So, this is the Video, pictures and EVP's that we captured during our "amateur" Investigation.
These images were captured during the flashlight turning itself off and on, seemingly in response to our questions. Notice the small translucent ball of light just to the top left of the flashlight. We're not saying that it's paranormal. But it is odd that these images out of 50 were the only ones to show this.




The flashlight seemingly turns off and on in response to our questions. I know if the flashlight is set to super sensitive this can occur. But that's not the case here. You will notice in the video that I actually move and readjust the flashlight without it coming on.

There is a small digital recorder on the table just to the right of the flashlight.
This EVP was a response to a "thank you," it appears to say, "OK."

On taking the advice of a friend, we were trying to find out which room in our home it was residing in when asked about Lacie's room.(Which is a Pit Bull) We seem to get get a direct NO. LOL! But we were aware it doesn't like the dogs. So why not just go away, right? Guess spirits aren't really that smart.....and I'm a blond! LOLOLOL