My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Reveal Reschedule

Well, we were supposed to have our reveal tonight, and find out what the Investigators found out.But, something came up, and they have had to reschedule.Marty and Chris took the day off today. And my brother was all set to come out. I just hope they can work it out, to do it sometime over this holiday weekend. It feels like we have been waiting forever.Maybe whatever is here, just doesn't want us to know what they have found? I have never in my life gone through anything so difficult. This thing has spanned a few months now. Lately, my Boston is starting to be terrorized in my home. I don't like that at all. The little dog will be following Marty or me through the house, and it's just like he gets slapped down.He jumps back up and runs to us with his ears laid back, the whole time looking over his shoulder.I don't like that. He's a very special little dog to me, and that bothers me greatly.