My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scratches

Last night seemed normal enough.We all watched TV, then turned in around eleven. Marty and I went to our room and continued to watch TV a bit longer.We finally went to sleep around midnight. I woke up around one thirty, I had heard a noise in my sleep that sounded like someone had sat down in Marty's desk chair. (It gives just that certain squeak that you become used to over time.) I was sure that was what I had heard. I lay there awake, listening to see if i heard anything else.That's when i heard a cigarette lighter strike, and actually saw the flash of light from it. But i had never heard anyone walk up the hall or into the dinning room.I continued listening to see if i heard anyone leave the room.I never heard anything and eventually fell asleep.I turned over this morning and looked at the clock. It was beginning to get light in the room. It was seven thirty. I snuggled back into my pillow, to try to go back to sleep when i felt the intense burning on my stomach and chest. I have felt this once before so i was pretty sure what this was. I went ahead and got out of bed. I gently raised my pajama top, to reveal three long red scratches running from my chest to my stomach.Sigh. Oh well. Not much can be done about it, but to endure the intense burning. I went to the kitchen to make coffee. I was up for sure now.