My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Updating a few days

I know it's been a couple of days since I've posted.But that doesn't mean that things have quietened down.

The day before yesterday, my Boston Terrier was laying on the dining room chair asleep.I had just walked by and giggled at the loud snoring he was doing. I sat down at my computer to work on some drawings, when all of a sudden, he was thrown from the chair! He let out a startled yelp and ran for me. I scooped him up. And very plainly stated. "You DO NOT, EVER Hit one of my dogs!! About that time my son and daughter in law came in, only to hear a loud crash coming from their room. Upon checking it out, they discovered that one of their wedding champagne glasses had shattered for no reason at all. Coincidence? Or did my strong correction anger the forces that be?

For the past couple of nights, I have slept pretty well, (Finally) But rest assured, if I sleep well, someone else in the house is being targeted. And they were. My husband and daughter in Law both have had some strange experiences over the last two nights.All of this really makes me feel pretty helpless.And at times I get really tired of it. But what do you do? And in asking that, I'm open to suggestions......