My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Blissfully quite, for me at least.

I finally got a good nights sleep.Which means, good for me. Bad for Marty.
Marty was waking up around three again this morning.It was about the same time that the scream had happened the night before.He didn't hear or see anything. He was just suddenly woke up.

Our DIL said she was waking up around two thirty to our grandson screaming horribly.That is something he hasn't done since all of this first started. She said it sort of unnerved her.There was no reason for him to be screaming that way.

So if this is how it's going to be for me to get some sleep. I will gladly be the one to be awake just so my family can sleep peacefully.
I've already gotten used to cat napping during the day anyhow. LOL!