My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Land

 Since our reveal, we have started taking into consideration, that some of this may be tied to the land here. So last night we decided to arm ourselves with two video cameras and an audio recorder to see if we could pick up anything. Well naturally, everything decided to shut down on us. First, my audio shut off. Then after clicking a couple of still images, my camera shut off. Suddenly our second camera just outright died. So we walked back to the house. Upon entering our front patio, everything was working just fine again. (Of course!). We heard some strange noises about one am while outside. One was very strange laughter, coming from the woods. It actually sent a chill down my spine. But with my audio gone I wasn't able to capture it. ( I have every intention of trying again tonight.) But anyway, here are the two photos I captured last night. And I know what a lot of you skeptics out there will say (I would too if I hadn't been there myself.) It looks just like cigarette smoke in the second picture. BUT, none of us smoke while doing this, only because it is so easy to contaminate the evidence.So you can judge for yourself. These pictures were taken about 300 feet from our house.The first one is just a typical picture. (Nothing there) Then I immediately panned a bit to the right and clicked again.....