My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wonder why we're up at 5 am..

To start off with, we did go to the old school house to poke around a bit. We didn't get anything on the cam, but we did get an EVP that I will post later.

The scratching wasn't there last night, so I was looking forward to a good night sleep and finally sleeping in this morning. But noooooo, that's NOT going to happen in this house.I woke to our Boston growling at the foot of the bed. And my husband saying, Did you hear that?. I said I heard Levi. And he said, No, before that. I said, no, I was sleeping. He said something had screamed outside. We got up to go investigate. Just as I started down the hall, I met our DIL, she was in tears. She said, did you guys hear that? I told her to sit down at the table, and we would be right there. We had a quick peek out the back door, then went back to check on her. As it turned out. Her little dog that stays outside had started barking.Along with one of our older Pits that only barks at Thunder, gunshots and fireworks. This had alerted Marty while we were still in the bed.Well our DIL had gone outside to quieten her little dog.Just as she bent over to touch her dog. What seemed to be, a kid screamed beside her.(Which I think would have scared the holy crap out of anyone!) This is the same scream that Marty had heard earlier. We sat at the table for a bit and talked. Then we all went back to bed. Marty and I couldn't go back to sleep. So we're up now.
On a brighter note, there wasn't any scratching last night.Next time, I will be a bit more specific in what I ask for...

Later today, we're going to take a family trip up to Stump House Tunnel, do a bit of hiking.Naturally, i will have the cam and recorder.Maybe we can get some fun stuff for ya.:)