My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Update

It's been a couple of days since I have updated, but that doesn't mean all has been quite.
A couple of nights ago, no one in the house actually slept. Over coffee that morning, we were all discussing how we had each had a restless night. When Marty says,"Look at this," and raises his arm to show, huge blood red scratches down it. I can say, I wasn't really shocked. This has somehow become a way of life. But later that morning, I was changing in the bathroom, when I lifted my shirt and noticed the red scratches down my stomach.Great, This is going to hurt for a while, was my only thought.

I have noticed though, some mornings when I get up. There is a single candle (battery operated) Lit up. Like it lit itself overnight. I was told that this could just be humidity. But I'm not so sure, as we have used these same candles before. Since they seem to want to light themselves. To try to make contact. And the candles would actually light up as if in response to our questions.(Does humidity change in response to questions?) I don't know. I have absolutely no answers to any of this.

I have thought (Just a thought) of trying to get another team to investigate. Just to see what they come up with. With them not having any background in the area.

We are having CPI come back in September. They said they would also like to check the land around the home too. This should be really interesting. I just hope we can get some answers, and then maybe find a way to deal with this.