My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cologne

Marty and I went on an electronics shopping trip yesterday. We picked up a couple of voice recorders.And some odds and ends.So Marty is playing around with one of the recorders, later on, play back, we have an EVP that says, "I'm right here." And it sounded like it was right beside Marty.
Sooooo, we just sort of laugh. Then ignore it. Seems like it wants our attention?

Last night at 3:36, I was woken up by the smell of Marty's cologne in the room.I leaned toward Marty. It wasn't coming from him. It was as if it had just been sprayed. This has happened before, so I just said "stop wasting the shit. It's expensive!". Then went back to sleep.
Exactly one hour later, Marty was waking up to the smell of my floral musk. He said he even sat up and smelled it. And like I did, he just dismissed it and went back to sleep.So we know now that it is trying to get our attention. That's fine. I can deal with this. As long as crap don't start flying around my house. I'm good. :)