My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Tom Tom?

All along I had thought that this was a "normal" thing. But our TomTom has a habit of speaking when disconnected. Yea, It can be detached for weeks. Then the light comes on, and it says go 500 yards and turn left. Or go 500 yards and bear left. Well, I think this is like some factory defect that the TomTom has. And I never gave it anymore though.Even though it would send a chill down my spine each time, it would do this.So today I got the bright idea of checking it out online. Expecting to find others reporting the same thing. I was shocked to see that no one is having this problem! So apparently I purchased the only haunted TomTom on the East coast..........Great!