My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Investigation

We have found out that our second Investigation will be this Saturday.This time covering the grounds as well as our home. I'm a bit excited as well as nervous. I'm just wondering what we will encounter this time since they are covering the grounds as well. And we already know, that when you provoke this thing. It gets worse. Really bad. So I'm sure it's not going to be too pleased with what we are doing.
I will update after the investigation. (And anything that happens before.)