My decision to re-open this Blog was not one that I took lightly. I played around with the idea for months. There were a few reasons that led me to do this. The first one is that I will soon be removing my families paranormal story from print. And the second reason is that I am currently working on a paranormal book which has led the activity in our home to pick back up. Unfortunately. it looks like I will be updating this blog again from time to time. If this Blog can help just one person see the signs and take action to keep themselves from going through what we have, it will be worth every word written. This blog is a personal Journal of me and my family as we deal with the unknown in our house. It's true, it's raw. and it's real.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Unseen Guest

The whole family is sitting around tonight doing their own thing when we hear this really loud, urgent knocking on the front door.Sent a jolt through me, as it was so unexpected. The dogs were all barking and having a fit. I jumped up and went to the door.There was no one there.I couldn't believe my eyes. I said, "There is no one here." My whole family was shocked at my words. Marty and Chris went outside and looked around. The dogs were still having a fit. But there was absolutely no one there. We all sort of shrugged it off and went back to whatever we were doing.
It wasn't long after this that our grandson once again started to interact with our unseen guest. Almost exactly like it was when this all began.........
He hasn't done this since the last investigation and house blessing. So it sort of unnerved us all to see him do this.
But I did note, that I was playing a song for him that I also hadn't played since he was tiny.(His mom, Marty and I all use to sing this song to him to get him to stop crying.) I don't know that it has any bearing on what he was doing. But it was just bizarre.